Hits

Friday, April 18, 2008

A little concern.........

A few weeks ago, one of my male-teacher-friends who works at another school told me about his lovely afternoon teaching a group of 4th grade boys about the human body (perhaps about the reproductive system?). He told his students that if anyone had any questions or concerns, they could talk to him privately after class.
So after class, one of the really shy 4th grade boys came up to him.
Here is a transcript of the conversation.....
"Mr. W, I have a concern"
"Whats up?"
"I heard that your penis is supposed to grow one inch per year. And I am not 10 inches!!!!"
"Hmmmm. Here is a yardstick. How long is a yard?"
"36 inches"
"So if what you heard was true, where would you put all of THAT when you are 36 years old???"
"WHOA"
"Don't worry, it isn't true!"

No comments: